Pepper Pike Civic League hosts Candidates Forum |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
The Pepper Pike Civic League will host a Candidate and Issues Forum from 7-9 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 20 at Brady Middle School, 32000 Chagrin Blvd.
Candidates for U.S. Senate and Cuyahoga County prosecutor have been invited to make short presentations. The forum also will cover two issues - the Cuyahoga County Port Authority tax levy and the redistricting proposal.
The agenda also includes a brief meeting about league business.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Suspects on the run after robbing Fifth Thirds in Cleveland Heights
- Red Lobster & LongHorn Steakhouse Provide Black Friday/Cyber Monday Savings!
- THE SANTALAND DIARIES returns to PlayhouseSquare Dec 5 - 22
- Thieves target historical church in Cleveland Heights
- Four indicted in Cleveland Heights Charter School fraud